Our Prices

*Guests pay a 20% deposit to reserve the booking. The remaining 80% need to be paid at least 30 days before the tour/expedition.

**Payment will NOT be refunded, if the guest cancels the tour/expedition after the deposit/due date.

© 2018 by Kjell-Harald Myrseth. Proudly created with Wix.com